Your Local Certified Roofers
Monarch Roofing specializes in residential roofing services on Maryland’s Eastern Shore and surrounding areas. Our experienced staff is well-versed in the latest roofing techniques and materials, we have a long history of satisfied customers. Our team is always prompt and reliable, arriving on time and staying until the job is done. Our employees are clean and courteous, taking extra care to keep your property free of debris and mess. We use only the highest quality materials and tools to ensure a secure and long-lasting roof for you and your family. Monarch Roofing is the right choice for all your roofing needs and are backed by the best roofing system warranties in the industry.
9 Signs You Need a New Roof:
- A leak in the attic – After a strong storm or wind-driven rain, take a look in the attic for signs of leaking. It could indicate damaged shingles, inadequate underlayment, or deteriorated flashing.
- Blistering or peeling interior or exterior paint – Moisture trapped in the house due to poor ventilation can cause exterior paint to peel and blister.
- Stains on interior ceilings and walls, mold, or mildew growth – Stains, or worse, mold, can be caused by leaks from outside the house or moisture trapped inside.
- Rotting roof sheathing/decking – Excess moisture can contribute to rotting deck material.
- Sagging roof lines or visible dips – A sagging roof line or visible dip in the roof can be a clear sign of a structural issue in the home.
- Missing, cracked, or curled shingles – Dry, cracked, or easily broken shingles have reached the end of their useful life, and it’s time to invest in a new roof.
- Excessive amounts of algae/moss – Excessive amounts of algae, moss, or lichen on the roof can cause damage to the roof structure and lead to premature aging.
- Excessive energy costs – Inadequate ventilation can drive up your household cooling costs by trapping hot air in the attic. Attic moisture can also drip into your insulation, reducing its effectiveness.
- Granules from shingles in gutters – Over time, shingles can experience granule loss, which can lead to the premature deterioration of the roof.
If you notice any of these problems with your home’s roof, call Monarch Roofing to request your free inspection. We’ll take a look and let you know if your roof is doing its job!
Must be mentioned at the time of scheduling.
Cannot Be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions.
Call Now to Schedule your FREE Estimate
Comprehensive Roofing Services
You can depend on Monarch Roofing to provide a full range of roofing services for your home or business.
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Inspections
- Leak Prevention
- Storm Damage
- Gutter Replacement
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Licensed and Insured